Saturday, January 17, 2009

WE The People




[Constitution for the United States of America]We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.Article the fourth [Amendment II]A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.Article the third [Amendment I]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.Section. 8.To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; Do we as "WE THE PEOPLE" no longer know what this is or go by this due to liberal propaganda? Is "IN GOD WE TRUST" a thing of the past?Bail outs and Barney Frank goes totally against our Constitution I shouldn't’t need a concealed carry permit because I have already got one and it called The Bill of Rights and Freedom and God. What the hell has happened to our country? Our Forefathers would roll over in their graves.If the Obama cops ever decide to come to my home they best be prepared to die.Because I simply will not give up my freedom…"NEVER"!People better wake up in this country and be prepared to defend freedom.I have spoken with many Police Officers, National Guardsmen and Sheriff Deputies that say they want no part of collecting guns from good people. They have made a good choice indeed. Because they indeed know that there are millions of "GUN OWNING" Law obeying nice citizens here. And These Officers depend on the well armed well regulated Militia for a protectoral back up. When the shit hits the fan and it will.As one of those citizens and along with the "Nuge" that support our United States Constitution. I hope that most of the great respectable people of this country have a wake up call soon.


12/29/2008 Also"Press One for English"For all these years I have thought , That I did live in the United States, Remember the flag with stars and stripes of red white and blue flew outside on a pole when I was young and still does today. What in the heck happened? I go into a store of any kind and I hear more Spanish then if I lived in Spain, What’s the matter with these people? If they didn’t come to the USA to be Americans and speak English, Then why? Why would they have come here? "Press 1 for English" I sure in the hell will not. If you refuse to speak our language then go back to where ever your motherland is for Christ’s sake.You can not make "US" American People speak your Language…"BOTTOM LINE"And we shouldn't’t have to either; We were indeed born here and were raised on English. I do not EVER want to hear another word of Spanish! I do not want Spanish television I do not want any Spanish. FOR I AM an American. NOTE IF U WANT to speak Spanish MOVE to Spain! "MEXICO" or whatever. "WE THE PEOPLE" Have spoken.I am so sick and tired of all this Un Americanism BS in this country."Take the pledge of Allegiance out of our schools"? Are you nuts!!!!"WE" aren’t all Atheists why are Christians putting up with this liberal garbage?Can’t parents raise their children correctly these days? What’s wrong? "Liberals" that’s what the problem is. "Press One for English" oh hell no I won’t. "Gun Bans, Gun Laws" this is all liberal garbage I have a gun permit, and it’s called the Constitution of the United States of America. Now leave me the hell alone Liberals.And please "DO NOT COME AGAIN" What is wrong with people today? I will be dammed if some little Middle Eastern puke with a box cutter would of ever HI JACKED a plane with me on it. That SOB would have had to pull his balls out of his throat."My Friends" Listen up you have turned into a society of sissy’s. Yea sure right lets read terrorists their rights. "Excuse Me" Terrorist’s "DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS"!!!!Liberals give terrorist’s the right to kill American’s. Holly Crap they are stupid.Sorry Lib’s "BUT" I as an American Citizen "HAVE" the right to protect myself. And listen I "WILL" exercise that right. "IF" You Lib’s want to die that is also your right.BUT DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT infringe on my RIGHTS"


Obama versus Lincoln
Several times I have corrected those who think Barack Obama is the next Abraham Lincoln by using the Copperheads. Now Doug Powers does the same:
I've never seen any real connection between Abe Lincoln and Barack Obama as far as "leadership" goes. If anything, Obama has more in common with the Copperheads who were against the Civil War and wanted a negotiated peace with the Confederacy than he has in common with Lincoln. At some point after the Civil War, the Copperheads changed their name to "Jimmy Carter."
So what exactly are the Obama and Lincoln comparisons? Obama and Lincoln are both from Illinois? Too vague. Jack Benny and Quincy Jones also came from Illinois – does that make them Lincolnesque?
Lincoln and Obama both rose politically in Chicago. Not a bad deal when Lincoln was climbing the political ladder in the Windy City, but for the past several decades, bragging that you ascended through the ranks in the Chicago political machine is like saying you were the best swimmer at the city sewer.
They're both lawyers? Sure, but that would mean that nearly half of Congress is Lincolnesque. Stop laughing – although Nancy Pelosi is only two facelifts away from dredging up a particular resemblance to the 16th president.
Where are the real comparisons? Unless Abraham Lincoln had a wacky, anti-American pastor and once announced his candidacy for Illinois Congress in the home of William Quantrill and later denied knowing anything about him, I'm not seeing any serious similarities.
And did you know the words "hope" and "change" were not uttered one single time in Lincoln's Gettysburg Address?
Just about the only valid comparisons I can find between Lincoln and Obama is that Abraham Lincoln didn't have a middle name, and for a long time the Obama campaign and the media pretended Obama didn't have one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment