Wednesday, March 11, 2009
How to survive the revolution
The Revolution is coming are you ready ?
Are you ready to fight for your freedom and your families safety?
When your neighbors are starving and want to take your food and your life?
are you prepared? for what could possibly happen in this country soon?
Do you have weapons, ammo and know how to use them?
Can you kill a dear or an elk and clean gut , cook and eat it?
Can you fight off intruders that want to kill you and take your freedom?
What are you prepared for? do you have enough water, gasoline, a generator. food, batteries, flash lights, a radio, a CB radio? what do you have?
Think about this for a while. its not going to be pretty.
How will you be safe? How will you communicate? do you have a pre 1970 vehicle?
No others will run during these times, because of "Flack" it shuts down electronics.
Old cars may still run, CB Radios will still be use full for simple communications.
Think ahead people, Its going to happen, The lid is about to blow off this country.
I ask that you do not save any of the liberals whom got us to this point.
I ask that you be ready to protect your families and be ready to serve the good God fearing people of this country to survive.
Buckle down people this isn't a joke.
The Government is looking to adopt a "One World Order" Or the "New World Order" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
Some will believe this is a joke...People it isn't
The term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. The first Western usages of the term surrounded Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points and call for a League of Nations http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo
"There will no doubt be differences among the team," says Gates, "and it will be up to the President to make the decisions." A powerful team can succeed, but only if everyone agrees who is in charge.
Better bear down people its going to be the hardest fight you have ever had in your life.... BE Prepared
I have given you most of what you will need here, But you still need response, action, instinct, and common sense.
Think ahead of time, Please do not wait or it will be too late
From Glenn Beck
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
also see this great blog.. http://www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com/